Codec 1 HD

                                                                                                       Connected Data for Effective Collaboration    Linkedin.png                                                                                     

Sign up here to receive our Newsletter                                 

LNEC was created in 1946 from two different institutions: a Laboratory for Testing and Study of Materials, active since 1898, which had a solid experimental side, and a Centre for Studies in Civil Engineering, a scientific research unit created in 1942 under the name of Centre for Studies in Applied Mechanics, whose founder and leader was Eng.º Manuel Rocha, one of the greatest names of Portuguese engineering of the twentieth century, was also and one of LNEC’s first Directors.

More information you can find here: www.lnec.pt

 Codec Logo Border LNEC  1 .jpg